Returns and Refunds
Return Policy and Costs
- Subject to meeting the conditions defined in this Returns and Exchanges section, we offer a free-returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us up to 15 days after the purchase date.
- In order to qualify for a refund, all items (including promotional gift items accompanying the order) must be returned to us with the following conditions:
- Goods refunded or exchanged have to be in good condition, sellable and displayable.
- Apple products must not be activated. (Turned on and connected to the internet).
- Goods (including accessories) must be in their original packaging/box/dust-cover and with all brand and product labels/tags/instructions still attached.
- If the Product delivered includes a complimentary bundle of free gift, these gifts must also be returned in order to be eligible for refund. If the gift is opened, damaged or missing a tag, it will deem the entire order as non-eligible for refund.
- The return must be accompanied by the original order confirmation.
Return and Exchange Process
- You can return or exchange your online orders in any Gait showrooms in Kuwait. To view the list of our stores, click here
- Our store team has the right to decline your return request if the return conditions are not met.
- If the return request is approved, the returned items will be refunded as mentioned in the refund section.
Refunds will only be processed after completing the Return Process and the item/s returned have been approved. After approval, we will issue a refund of the full face value of undamaged items duly returned.
Your refund will be processed via the following methods:
- Credit Card / Knet payments are refunded back to the card used in the purchase.
- Cash on Delivery payments are refunded as:
- Cash if less than 300KD
- Store credit or via bank transfer if more than 300KD
The store credit can be used only in our physical showrooms.
Item Return Policies
Damaged Goods and Incorrectly Fulfilled Orders
If you receive an item that is damaged or not the product you ordered, please arrange for return of the item to us using the Returns Process above.
The item must be returned in the same condition you received it in within the return deadlines as mentioned in the return policy.
If you believe your item is defective, please contact our customer service at email@example.com
Dead on Arrival Products
An Apple-branded hardware product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure preventing basic operability, upon its first use of the box.
If you believe that your product is DOA, please bring it to Gait Store within 24 hours of the invoice date.
Apple Authorized Service Provider will determine whether the product is DOA and offer you following options:
- Replacement - Gait will contact you to set up a replacement order of your DOA product.
- Refund if the replacement is not available.
The company has the right to refuse to replace or refund any items if the following conditions apply:
- If the returned item is missing any part, materials, machinery or any other material required according to its nature or non-original condition.
- If the item is damaged due to misuse or general wear and tear, or in a state or malfunction and is not in sellable condition.
- Customized devices or special orders.
- Sealed, unused which are in perfect condition items can be exchanged within 15 days from date of the purchase.
The Company strives to protect the interests of the customer according to the laws and conditions applicable in the State of Kuwait.